Raspberry Rose Thinking of You

Happy Saturday! In a little while I'm off to my hair salon so my stylist can remove a few of the "natural highlights" that insist on reappearing. Seriously, isn't it enough that I'm hitting my mid-40s without having to succumb to gray hair too?! I know, it happens to the best of us but, really!
Before I go I have a thinking of you card that I colored with copics. I told you I was digging through all my stamps looking for potentials for Copic coloring, and the flowers from Fifth Avenue Floral really fill the bill! I paired the flower up with some of my coveted Raspberry Tart designer paper and a little of that yummy kiwi/vanilla satin ribbon and took my coloring cues from there. The leaves are a little darker than I'd originally intended but I think I like the contrast. Speaking of leaves, recognize them? I cheated a little and used the lily from the same set as a leaf substitute. Sneaky huh?
Have a wonderful Saturday! I'm off to get my head dipped!
STAMPS: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations  PAPER:  White, Pirouette Pink, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP  INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss  ACCESS: lg oval punch, scallop oval punch, sponge, kiwi/vanilla ribbon, dimensionals COPICS: R29, RV13, YG25, YG63, G99, YG11

Labels: , , , ,