Pirouette Tulip Sympathy

Hello again! Well finally, I guess... I know I've been horrible about posting lately but I finally had some time to get some stamping done yesterday and hope to do some more today so I'll have a bunch of new things to share coming up. It feels like I have been away from it forever!

Anyway, given my lousy blogging habits of late, this card seemed very appropriate! It's a sympathy card, but the sentiment on the front says it all!
The stamp set is long retired now, but it's still one of my favorites. So easy to work with and never a bad ending when you do. Actually all of the water color style stamps from SU! are that way. Probably one reason I like them!

The card itself is a half sheet of Pirouette Pink that I Cuttlebug embossed using the Sizzix Victoria folder.  The tulip is stamped on Whisper White with Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Old Olive then layered on Regal Rose. The sentiment is stamped with Rose Red on Whisper White as well punched with a 1 inch circle punch then layered on a 1-1/8 inch circle of Pirouette Pink and a Regal Rose scalloped circle. I mounted it up on a dimensional so it popped off the card a bit.

As always, thanks for stopping in, and thanks for your patience as I get my stamping/blogging act together!
Have a beautiful Sunday!

STAMPS: Terrific Tulips, Hope for Comfort  PAPER: Pirouette Pink, Whisper White, Regal Rose  INK: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive  ACCESS: 1 inch and 1-1/8 inch circle punches, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, Victoria embossing folder (Sizzix)

Labels: , , , ,