Curry Happiness

Hello!
I thought I'd wrap up the last few of the one sheet wonder cards I did a while back. I have two more after this one and then I have some fun new stuff to share.
This one starts with a Crushed Curry card layered with a portion of the stamped sheet that I sponged with Old Olive, and a So Saffron punched border.
The sentiment is from Happy Harmony and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. I hand trimmed the little flowers and popped them up on dimensionals for a little height interest.  The ribbon is tied before adhering the stamped piece.

STAMPS: Flashy FLorals, Happy Harmony PAPER: Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory, So Saffron INK: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, So Saffron  ACCESS: MS Doily Lace Trim border punch, sponge, ribbon, dimensionals

Labels: , ,