Yesterday, today, tomorrow...

Hello!
Things have finally settled down here in the Sacrison household. I still have a few things to store away until our next major event, but for the most part, we're just going to enjoy the fact that the weekend is here to enjoy again. That means I finally have a little time to catch up on posting and, if I'm lucky, maybe a little actual stamping! It's been a while!
Today I have another card from the One Sheet Wonder set I did a while back. I think I mentioned before that when I made these, I was short on anniversary cards, so that's what this one is. This one would work equally well for a wedding card however given the sentiment.
 Well, I'm off to the movies with my boys and then an afternoon of relaxation here at home. Toy Story 3 is calling my name! I'm coming Woody & Buzz!  Wait up!
STAMPS: Flashy Florals, Art Warehouse - Love   PAPER: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Naturals Ivory  INK: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, Crushed Curry  ACCESS :1-1/2 in circle punch, scallop circle punch, Sixxiz Victoria embossing folder,  ribbon, dimensionals, sponge


Labels: , , , , , ,