Dream, Create, Inspire

Hello! Here it is Thursday already- can you believe it?! I realize it's a short week but, holy cow! Yesterday was Josh's last day of high school (sniff) and he'd gone to work when I got home so I didn't get a chance to talk to him before I went to bed. Saturday he picks up his cap, gown and tassle (sniff, sniff) and Sunday he graduates. (sob) My baby is almost all grown up. I can tell you, it all happened VERY quickly!
Anyway, I have another graduation card to share today. This one makes a bit of a statement I think and would be good for either a boy or a girl.
The card base is Real Red layered on a square of Basic Black. I stamped the diploma from Graduation in black all over the face and then tied three different narrow ribbons around the left edge. The tags are stamped with a set I found at Walmart ages ago but it doesn't have a name - sorry about that! Anyway, I stamped each word in Real Red on white and then layered them on Basic Gray. They're all hand trimmed. I added a small black brad to each one before I thought all of this through. I should have punched and inserted an eyelet in each one and then threaded the ribbon through but, live and learn! Since I didn't do that, each tag is just mounted on a couple of dimensionals and I staggered the bows a bit.

As always, thank you for stopping in! Have a great day!

STAMPS: dream, imagine and inspire are from a set I found at Walmart- no name on the set- sorry!, Graduation
PAPER: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray, White
INK: Basic Black, Real Red
ACCESS: ribbon, brads


Labels: ,