You're on my mind

Hello all & happy sunny Sunday! We have a beautiful day shaping up here despite the dreaded wind. At least the sun is shining!
This last week really whipped right by me. I had all sorts of plans to clean up all the stamps we used for the Stamp A Stack and put everything away and they all succumbed to laziness! Unfortunately, that meant the pretty much everything else I meant to do met the same fate!  I think I redeemed myself yesterday though so I'll have some new cards to share with you coming up. I'll also have photos to share from the Stamp A Stack event and all of the cards that went into the box for the troops. Since the sun is shining today I should be able to capture some good photos of all of them before they go off to the PO.
Today I have the final thinking of you card from the Stamp A Stack event. It was probably one of the speedier cards we did but everyone seemed to like it. The card base is a half sheet of Confetti Cream trimmed to 5-1/4 x 8. I stamped the grass from Inspired by Nature in Old Olive along the fold and the sentiment in Not Quite Navy to the bottom right. I sponged the edges with Old Olive before layering it on Not Quite Navy. The flowers from Upsy Daisy are stamped in Not Quite Navy on Confetti Cream, the edges sponged and then that piece is layered on Not Quite Navy too. To finish things off, I tied a piece of ribbon around the daisy panel before mounting it on the card.

Thanks for hanging in there with me- even when I'm lazy! Hope to see you here again soon!

Labels: , , , ,