Happy 25th Anniversary Dearie!

Hello! Today I have the card that I made for my hubby for our 25th wedding anniversary. I'm not sure how in the heck we reached this momentous occasion because honestly it doesn't seem like we've been married that long! Of course, I'm in denial over having a soon-to-be 23 year old and a just-turned-18 year old too, so that may be part of the problem.  Well, in any case this deserved a special card. I wish that I could claim the design as my own, but actually I pretty much copied it from this one  that I found on Splitcoast by smitty2004. It was such a gorgeous card I didn't see the need to change it much although I did use a different embossing folder and reversed the card and accent colors. In any case, I am thankful for the inspiration!
Here's the rest of the info: STAMPS: Always  PAPER: Curious Metallics silver, Stardreams white, Classic Crest Solar White INK: Silver Encore, Basic Gray  ACCESS: Silver embossing powder, Sizzix Victoria embossing folder, Big Shot, dimensionals, silver grosgrain ribbon

Labels: , , ,