Become a Butterfly

Well, here it is Memorial Day weekend already- Boy did that sneak up on me! We're busy getting everything ready for Josh's graduation party and wondering how we're going to get it all done. Thank the Lord for long weekends!

Anyway, since I have graduations on the brain I thought I would share a few graduation cards over the next few days. I stamped up a bunch of them last weekend to (hopefully) take care of the stack of kids we've received announcements for. This one is for the girl next door.
The card base is a soft petal pink that I found at Archivers. Over that I layered a square of Walk in the Park DSP, a coordinating strip of the same, and a punched strip of white that I made with my Martha Stewart doily lace punch. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps (Quotations) and is stamped with Melon Mambo and layered on Regal Rose. I used my Spellbinders ovals and scallop ovals to cut both of those layers. Finally, the butterfly was cut and embossed with the Sizzix butterfly die and embossing folder set. I also added a few pearls to the body of the butterfly and the little circles on the sentiment.

STAMPS: Unity Stamps-Quotations PAPER: petal pink (Archivers), Regal Rose, white, Walk in the Park DSP  INK: Melon Mambo  ACCESS: Spellbinders ovals and scallop ovals small, Sizzix butterfly die and embossing folder, pearls, Martha Stewart doily lace punch


Labels: , , , ,