Spots of Thanks!

Hey there!
I just came home from the Stamp A Stack event and it was a huge success! Thank you to everyone who participated- I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful you all are.
I appreciate your patience with our "cozy" room and a definite shortage of time (I'll get a bigger room and allow more time next time). You all did a great job making it work and when it's all said and done we've got over 400 cards to send off to the troops.
I'll also be posting photos from today soon so be sure and visit my Stamp A Stack Event page for that.

This is another of the cards from today. The first in a trio of thank you cards.
The card base is Sage Shadow stamped in Chocolate Chip with Lots of Spots. The band across the middle is Ruby Red that is embossed with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder. The three circles are stamped with Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red, punched and layered on the same colors. The middle one is popped up on a dimensional  though it's hard to see that in the photo.
Thanks for stopping in! I still have 8 more cards left to share with you so I hope you'll swing by again soon!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

STAMPS: Lots of Spots  PAPER: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Vanilla  INK: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red  ACCESS: 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-1/2 circle punches, Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder, dimensional

Labels: , , ,