My Petal Pizzazzy Mini Album


Hello! Today I have something sort of fun to share with you. It's a little mini-album that I designed myself. Yes, I know. How often does that happen right? I admit it - I copy a lot of ideas but I also try to modify them a bit so there's at least a little of me in them. This, however, is one of those ideas that popped into my head without the help of another design. Anywhoo, here goes. Here is the front of the album.
Sorry I didn't snap a photo of the edge so you could see, but the next few photos show you how the  book opens up. Each side opens three times so that when it's completely open, it measures 4 x 23-1/2 long. A few well-placed score lines help it to fold nicely so it doesn't bulge or squash the embellishments and about the only panel that isn't really set up to take a photo is the back cover. Because of the way this is designed every panel, inside and out, is ready for a snapshot or a bit of journaling. Pretty slick huh?

Here's the book opened once...




twice... (the striped panels you see above are now at the back on either side)





three times...

I alternated the stripes with argyles and plaids so that there's lots of variety for each page and then trimmed the corners out with flowers and leaves.
The ribbon is inserted before the decorative panels are put in place on the cover and tie in a bow to close the book.



Thanks for popping in!
Here's the complete supply list:
STAMPS: Petal Pizzaz, Heidi Grace- Quotes PAPER: Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White, Muirfield DSP  INK: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze  ACCESS: Rhinestone brad, ribbon, glue dots


Labels: , , , ,