Love can hold the master key


Hello!
Wow, this week sure is  zipping by at light speed. I think there's a direct correlation between how busy i am at work and the speed that my day slides by. If I had nothing to do the day would crawl. I guess I should be glad I've got enough to do!
Here on the creative front, I have another, (you guessed it) valentine for you. Two of them actually. I started out making two cards the same and somewhere along the way that changed. Nothing wrong with that I suppose- makes for a good double header right? Anyway, since they are both similar, I will just hit the highlights. Both cards are a half sheet of Ruby Red. I stamped one of the swirls from Priceless in Soft Suede to create a background and then repeated the treatment with the addition of some Ruby Red hearts on a couple strips of Kraft then layered them on Blush Blossom. I tied the ribbon around each piece before adhering them to the card front. Both verses are stamped on Very Vanilla with Soft Suede and layered on Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip. I omitted the extra layer of Ruby Red on the one in favor of cutting the verse out with my Spellbinders Labels Two die. The Chocolate Chip layer on that one is hand trimmed. Next came the hand trimmed Ruby Red hearts on Blush Blossom and either the key with gold cord or little adhesive gems. Oh, I popped one of the hearts on each card up on a dimensional to add a little oomph to the finished card.
Both cards were very simple to assemble and took hardly any time at all, so if you're looking for easy...there you go!

STAMPS:  Priceless, Cloud 9 Design-Simple Thoughts Love, All Night Media "Love Can"  PAPER: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla  INK: Soft Suede, Ruby Red ACCESS: ribbon, key charm, Spellbinders Labels Two, Hero Arts gems, dimensionals, gold cord, 1/8 inch punch.
   
Catch you later!

Labels: , ,