Cellophane Ginko Wishes


Hello! So hopefully you've survived the holidays! I know, I know, you're all lying prone on your sofa because you ate far too much yesterday and can't move today. Well, don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat! On the up-side, we have enough leftovers to float a battleship so I won't need to do much cooking today. Or tomorrow. Or the next day... Sound familiar?
Today's card is a fairly basic thank you. I figured after all those fancy holiday cards and boxes you'd be ready for something a little more simple and you all have lots of thank you notes to send out right? well, there you go then!
I started with a half sheet of Not Quite Navy folded in half and layered the inside with a piece of Whisper White. The sentiment and dotted line are stamped with White craft and the acetate piece is stamped with Stazon White. I relied on the brads in the corners to hold the acetate to the card because, while acetate is kind of fun to work with, it's impossible to adhere it to anything without the adhesive showing. Finally, a little bit of Basic Grey plaid ribbon and you're done! Pretty simple right?
Here's the list of supplies:
STAMPS: In the Spotlight, Kind & Caring Thoughts, Sincere Salutations  PAPER: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Clear Acetate  INK: White Stazon, White Craft  ACCESS: brads, Basic Grey ribbon

Labels: ,