Durango On My Mind


Hello! Thanks for popping in!
There's definitely been a bit of Fall in the air of late so I think this card is pretty timely. The stamp set (Flowers for a Friend) is one I picked up at a stamp garage sale last month and it was fun to play around with it a bit. Lately I have really been getting into using more and more designer paper for backgrounds, but once in a while it's nice to use stamps to create a background. The card is really pretty simple so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail but here are the rest of the supplies I used.
Thanks for looking!
STAMPS: Flowers for a Friend, Upsy Daisy  PAPER: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla, Handsome Hunter, Dusty Durango DSP  INK: Handsome Hunter, Dusty Durango, Cranberry Crisp, Sage Shadow  ACCESSORIES: dimensionals

Labels: ,