Happy Blog Candy Sunday!




I haven't had anything new to post for a few days- so my apologies if you've been stopping in hoping to see something new. I had hoped to get a new stash of goodies ready to share this weekend, but our weather was so lovely, I really had to give in and enjoy it while it lasted. For those of you who are familiar with Midwestern winters, you know how fleeting our Summers and Autumns can be and I am one of those who absolutely abhors sitting inside (no matter how productive I may be) when there's a gorgeous sunny day waiting for me outside.

I did manage to put a couple of things together yesterday evening however, so I wasn't a complete slug! I'll be sharing those with you over the next couple of days. For tonight however, I have the winner of my recent blog candy offering. Thank you to everyone who took the time to give me feedback on the new blog look. I'm thrilled that you all like it and I admit I really like the look better now too. So, without further ado, I used Random.org to give me the lucky winner of the blog candy and it picked #5 which is Crystal. Congratulations Crystal! I'll make arrangements to get it to you this week. So, what is a Pretty Pot exactly?
Well, it's a little pint jar filled with all the goodies you need to give yourself a manicure/pedicure plus a little Dove chocolate to sweeten the task. After all, you need something to tide you over while you're waiting for your piggies to dry right?

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have new stuff for you tomorrow!


Labels: ,