Rockin' iPod Birthday

Hey there! Tonight I'm doing a little rewind (pardon the pun)and making a second attempt at getting this posted. I tried on Tuesday night but our internet connection was terribly boggy and my bedtime won out over waiting for it to speed up enough to finish the post. This card is the one we made in my card class this week. I totally CASEed this idea from one I saw on Splitcoast by Kay Marie Kalthoff. Hop on over to her blog Stamping to Share for a look. She has some really cute stuff! I thought the idea was so clever and perfect for a teen card which is what we are doing this month in class. I changed up the colors a bit, modified the headphones and made my own background paper but the layout is the same. Enjoy!

Here's the recipe:

STAMPS: Little Pieces, Riveting, All About Occasions, Birthday Wheel, Tween Scene (Scrappy Cat) PAPER: Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Whisper White, metallic silver INK: Only Orange, Green Galore ACCESSORIES: Dotted Wave Punch (EK Success), 5/8, 1-1/4 and 1-1/2 in circle punches, corner rounder, silver cord, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget, there's still plenty of time to post your entry into this week's Sunday Stash Challenge and grab a chance at winning those lemon bath salts!




Labels: , , , ,