Chipboard Damask Thinking of You

Good morning! It's a beautiful sunny Sunday here today. I hope your day is off to a great start!
This morning I have a card that I made last week with some fun little chipboard pieces that I found at Michael's in their dollar bins. I paired them with a little Walk in the Park designer paper and my new InkADinkADo Bold Damask stamps and wowza!
Here are the rest of the ingredients:
Stamps:
Bold Damask (InkADinkADo), Thinking of You Frames (Hero Arts)
Paper: Charcoal grey cs, Whisper White, Basic Black, Walk in the Park DSP Ink: Basic Black, White craft, Kiwi Kiss Accessories: Daisy border punch (Fiskars), chipboard pieces (Michael's dollar bin), ribbon (Michael's), Designer Label punch, white embossing powder

Stop by later today and check out this week's Sunday Stash Challenge plus blog candy!!


Labels: , , ,