Peach Blossom Wedding

Hello! My gosh, it's been one of those weeks! I can't even say I've been busy accomplishing other things- shameful I know... You know how you start a million different projects sometimes and get nowhere on any of them? That's been my week. Oh well. The weekend is here and despite the prevailing winds it is sunny and that always boosts my enthusiasm for finishing things.
This morning hubby and I tackled the toilet repairs upstairs. He's still fighting with part of the project but I've bowed out for the time being partly because there's a limited amount of space to work in, and partly because my arms gave out trying to loosen bolts that don't want to be loosened. Lefty-loosy, righty-tighty right? Apparently not when you are standing on your head trying to hold one bolt and loosen another. Grrr....
Well, until he has it to a point where I can take over again, I'm here sharing a little wedded bliss with you. Coincidentally, I am going to a wedding this afternoon so this seemed appropriate. It's one of the cards I made a while back when I was playing with the SaleABration set Polka Dot Punches and that cute Delicate Dots dsp. I took advantage of punches to save having to cut all the flowers out and with a little bit of layering and some pretty peachy organdy ribbon the whole thing came together nicely. There really isn't a lot of complicated assembly so I'll leave off explaining everything I did. The flowers are mounted up on dimensionals of differing heights so they aren't all at the same level but otherwise its pretty basic. Enjoy!
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, InkaDinkADo-Wedding Paper: White textured, Peach Textured both by American Crafts, Delicate Dots DSP Ink: Groovy Guava Accessories: 5 petal punch, small flower punch (EK Success), flower brads, guava brads, dimensionals, peach organdy ribbon
Remember, tomorrow I'll have a new Sunday Stash Challenge for you so stop by again! Have a great Saturday!

Labels: , , , ,