My Mom

Good evening, and thanks for stopping by. I'm posting this card that I made for my mom tonight before I head down to my stamp room and try to create something along the same lines for my mother-in-law. I've got no clue what I'm going to do, but I suppose it will come to me. In any case both cards will be going out in the mail tomorrow so I wanted to share one with you tonight.

My mom will be 83 this year and when I think of her I tend to think of pretty pink roses- in fact her Mother's Day bouquet has several pink roses in it. When I made this card I was playing around with the gamsol technique and for whatever reason, it worked for me fairly well that day.
Add in a little Martha Stewart lace paper, some classy pearls and layers of So Saffron and I think you have a very pretty card. Hope she likes it!
Stamps: DD Toile Blossoms, Fancy Flexible Phrases Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Provo Craft designer paper-yellow petals Ink: Basic Gray Accessories: odorless mineral spirits, watercolor pencils, Martha Stewart paper lace, pearl adhesive gems, 2 way glue, glitter, small and medium oval punches, So Saffron twill ribbon, sponge

Labels: , ,