May Card Class - Father's Day


Happy Wednesday! I just got home from a walk- no small feat given the gale force winds we seem to be blessed with- so I’m a bit windblown but happy to have squeezed in a little exercise anyway. Before I crash and burn for the night – I’m popping in with the card we are did today in my monthly card class at work. Our theme was Father’s Day but this card would work fine for a men’s birthday too. I always try a little something new with my group and this one called for a bit of Origami. Folding instructions can be found HERE. This shirt takes a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of designer paper. Since the shirt is really the focal point of the whole card, (is that striped DSP not the cutest darn stuff???) I kept the rest pretty simple. A little Cuttlebug diamond design on the So Saffron layer give it a little texture but otherwise it’s really BASIC. Try it out! Practice with some scratch paper first though!


Stamps: Hampton Arts-Father’s Day I Paper: Naturals Beige, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DSP Ink: Brocade Blue Accessories: Cuttlebug, Harlequin embossing folder, saffron and denim blue brads, bone folder, certainly celery twill ribbon

Labels: , , , ,