Gretchen's Mini Note Purse




Good evening! I finally had a little time tonight to get some photos loaded to my computer, watermarked etc and ready to post and thought I'd show off something I made last week for a friend of mine at work. She's getting married in a couple of weeks so we had a shower for her last Wednesday and this was my gift for her.

I'm sure you've seen these purses around-They're popping up all over the place. Alvina, my SU! demonstrator gave me the idea to try. They're really easy to make despite how fancy they look. I was so pleased with how this one turned out. I just love the Raspberry Tart paper and I found the ribbon to match at Archivers. The little note cards inside - 16 in all - are all different so she has an assortment to choose from and, best of all, I used up a ton of cardstock and designer paper scraps I had on hand. Click on the photo of the notes to see them close up.

I apologize for leaving out the details on the notes, mostly because I used a whole pile of stamps, papers and inks to make them. Too many really to list here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , , ,