Sunday Stash Challenge #3 - Tart & Tangy Tulips

Welcome back for Sunday Stash Challenge #3!

I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you'll play along with us this week!
I went for a walk yesterday and enjoyed the sun on my face for a bit before my laundry started calling my name again. It was a gorgeous day - sunny and 58 degrees . For those of you who live in this part of the world, I know you can relate to how wonderful that is given our seemingly endless winter. Anyway, I was wandering along wishing for the days when the tulips and daffodils will poke their heads up and thought what a great idea for our challenge! So, after a little searching on the internet I found this great photo. Now if I could just get my garden to look like that...

Today, I went to work putting a card together, and here's what I came up with. I really wanted to work the lavendar in there somewhere, but just couldn't seem to make it join in with the others so I stuck with the reds, oranges, greens and yellows.

Stamps: True Friend, Greetings (Heidi Grace), Paper: Grass Green and Coral Red textured cs(American Crafts), Ruby Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Garden Green Gingham(DaisyD's), daisies in green (ProvoCraft), Ink: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Old Olive, Real Red, Accessories: Always Artichoke marker, Lace Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart), small and medium oval punches, Fun Fibers-Red (EK Success), buttons, brads, dimensionals, distressing tool, sponge daubers, glue dots

Have fun with the challenge! Remember the photo is just a bit of inspiration to get your creative energies flowing!

How do I play along?: Just upload a project using this week's photo/color/element combo to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post. If you're linking to a blog, please be sure to link directly to the specific post where we can view your project, and not just to your blog. That everyone who wants to look can get straight to your card. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword SUSC03.

Deadline: The Mr. Linky form will close at 8PM CT on Sunday, March 29, so all entries need to be in before then.







Mister Linky Auto-linkies is now closed for this challenge. If you would like to submit an entry, please include a link to your card in a comment. Thank you!

Labels: , , , , ,