Introducing the Sunday Stash Challenge!

I've decided that I'm going to enter into the Challenge Arena with one of my own. I know there are lots of wonderful challenges out there, so I really hope you have time for one more. The basic outline for the Sunday Stash Challenge is this:

Every Sunday, I'll post a photo (really original idea I know but bear with me)to give you a little inspiration. The challenge is two-fold. First, use the photo as a launching pad for your design, and second, try to only use stuff you've got in your stash. If you're anything like me, you have lots of goodies just waiting to be used! Now's the time to pull them out of the closet and see what you can do with them. Think of it as Year-Round Spring Cleaning!
You'll have until next Sunday at 8 pm CT to post your links to Mr. Linky widget at the end of this post.

How do I play along? :Just upload a project using this week's photo/color/element combo to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky widget below. If you're linking to a blog, please be sure to link directly to the specific post where we can view your project, and not just to your blog. That everyone who wants to look can get straight to your card. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword SUSC01.

Deadline: The Mr. Linky form will close at 8PM CT on Sunday, March 15, so all entries need to be in before then.

Sunday Stash Challenge #1 (SUSC01)
Okay this first one is a little quirky, but I just had my nails done and Rachel, my stylist, is a whiz with the paintbrush. She did this cute little daisy design for me last time and I LOVE it for Spring so when I went today, I had her do it all over again.

Hopefully you don't all think this is too wierd or anything- you just never know what is going to capture your imagination though right?
I hope you'll play along and I can't wait to see what you do!
Here’s my card.
Stamps: Priceless, Be Happy, Heard From The Heart

Paper: White textured, Pretty in Pink DSP, Whisper White

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink

Accessories: Martha Stewart Lace Scallop punch, pink flower brads, pink button, pink embroidery thread, adhesive gems, pink gingham ribbon, dimensionals

*****Links are closed for this week. If you've played along after the deadline, please leave the url in a comment.*****

Last Week's Players:

Crystal Satnik

Lynn Peterson

Lydia

Alvina Cook



Labels: