Valentine Frenzy - Part 1 - Over The Top Love


Whew! This has been a crazy week for me. I've been stamping Valentines every chance I get and am thrilled with what I have come up with but I realized today that it's Thursday already and there are tons I haven't shown you yet! With that said, the next few posts will be coming fast and furious but I hope you enjoy my creations. Plus, there'll be more tomorrow!

For this post, I have a card that came about a little slowly at first, but finally found a place for those cute little birds in the Love You Much set. As you'll see in some of the other posts, I used the hearts quite a bit but the little birds didn't seem to want to come out and play for me. I finally caught a whiff of inspiration late Tuesday night and this is what I ended up with. Tweet tweet!

Stamps: Love You Much, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, 2-way glue pen, pink glitter, dimensionals

Labels: , , , ,