A Valentine for my "Baby"



Ok, so he’s not much of a baby anymore, but as any mother will tell you, our kids are always our babies- no matter how old (or tall) they get to be.
This year, I am copying Josh’s penchant for traditional red and white cards. This is the kid that makes me Valentines, Mother’s Day and birthday cards every year, without fail, and almost always uses red and white paper. The first time he did this, (I think he was about 8 years old) I had to swallow my initial “Oh, my God – he used my precious SU! Paper!” reaction in order to be delighted with the card he made, but it was so cute I’ve never regretted it. This is also the kid that urged his older brother to make a card for me too- at least while he still lived at home. Now, I ask you, how darn sweet is that?
So,anyway here it is- a Valentine for one of my favorite valentines.
Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Red Velvet CS (Doodlebug Designs), Patterns Pack (2008) DSP, Real Red cs, Whisper White CS
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Threaded water border punch (Fiskars), adhesive gems, ribbon (Michaels)

Labels: , , , ,