One of a Kind on the Vine

This is one of the cards that I created when I was playing with ideas for cards for my mother-in-law. She loves flowers so I went a little crazy with them to create a cheery bouquet. The card itself is 5-1/4 square finished. I layered a 4-3/4 inch square of Basic Grey Infuse Spice on the face of the card and then stacked a 3 inch square of Chocolate Chip and 2-3/4 inch kiwi kiss. The next layer is a 2-1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White, stamped with the large vine from a Basic Grey stamp set called Farmer's Market. I sponged the piece with kiwi kiss to soften the white a bit. I repeated the layering with the One of A Kind verse omitting the Kiwi layer.The flowers are all from One of A Kind stamped in Ruby Red, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip and punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. The rest is just assembly. I tied the ribbon around the main squares before I adhered them to the card and then attached the flowers with and without dimensionals so some of them would pop off the card a bit. The final touch was a couple of chocolate and kiwi photo corners that I paper pierced for a little dimension and some adhesive gems that I added to a few of the flowers.
Stamps: One of a Kind, Farmer's Market (Basic Grey)
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Infuse Spice (Basic Grey)
Ink: Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Adhesive Gems, Boho Blossoms punch

Labels: , , , ,