Dan's Probably Too "Girly" Valentine

Creating valentines for boys isn’t necessarily easy. At least, for me it isn’t. This card really fell off the “masculine” radar but I was having fun with my new Raspberry Tart designer paper and a new card design, and I sort of forgot that my oldest son was probably going to smirk when he saw it. Well, I was right about the smirk. I got another one when he saw the gift bag that went with it – more on that in tomorrow's post – but I still say it was worth it. I hope you agree. Dan received his Valentine goodies early since we won’t be seeing him next weekend, and we were lucky enough to have him over for dinner today. That doesn’t happen all that much since he moved out so it’s always a treat when we get him for an afternoon. But I digress. Here’s Dan’s Valentine. Yup. Pretty girly. Hopefully the chocolate and the gift card make up for it! I'm including a couple of different photos here so you can see the detail on the hearts better as well as what it looks like with the little note tag pulled out.

Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Confetti White, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Baroque Burgandy
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Mega heart punch (Marvy), 1/8” circle punch, kiwi-vanilla satin ribbon, adhesive gems, antique copper brads, Cuttlebug –Divine Swirls embossing folder, Sizzix Paisley embossing folder





Labels: , , ,