Wintery Thank You


Sending thank you notes is one of those traditional things that my mother and grandmother have done their level best to ingrain into my head as a "must do"for as long as I can remember. Not that I disagree with them mind you; it's always nice to get a formal thank you for a gift or something you may have done, so I enjoy sending them as much as receiving them.

Since I had a nice long vacation over the Christmas and New Year holidays, I whipped up a few thank you notes to send to the family and friends who gave us gifts or graciously gave us a little of their holiday time to spend with them. Besides, it gave me an excuse to use the new word set my hubby gave me for Christmas!

So, here it is, in all its glory.
Stamps: Winter Post, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Confetti White, Night of Navy
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Night of Navy
Access: Small Oval Punch, Top Note BigZ Die, Designer Label Punch, Adhesive Gem, Corner Rounder, dimensionals
  1. Start with a half sheet (8.5x5.5) of Buckaroo Blue CS. Fold in half and stamp the snowflake repeatedly across face of card with Buckaroo Blue ink. Round all 4 corners.
  2. Cut the Top Note die shape from confetti white then cut that in half vertically. Stamp one half repeatedly with snowflake with Buckaroo Blue ink then once near top with Night of Navy. Affix adhesive gem to center of snowflake.
  3. On other half of Top Note die shape stamp the skaters at the bottom right near the corner curve and a portion of the Post Card words near the top.
  4. Adhere both halves of die shape to the front of the card on opposing edges so that the points both face the center of the card.
  5. Use the Designer Label Punch to punch the Night of Navy label. Punch a small oval from a piece of Confetti White and stamp "Thanks" in center with Night of Navy. Mount to NN label with dimensional then adhere to center of card and you're finished!

Labels: , , ,