Earlier this month I took a little weekend trip with some stamping friends up to Webb Lake, WI. This is an annual thing and I always have a great time because I can enjoy the inspirational mojo of the other ladies who are there and at the same time accomplish a lot of my own stuff. This year was no exception. I came home with lots of cards completed along with a whole slew of projects that I managed to whip up while I was there. This particular card is one of those "on-the-spot" creations. I'll be posting a bunch of other stuff from the same weekend in a bit, but for now, here's the info for this one:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Short & Sweet
CS / Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Olive textured (Amer. Crafts), Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: rhinestone brad, oval punch, large oval punch, 1 in. circle punch, satin edge organdy ribbon
- For the card, cut a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 from Baja Breeze and fold in half.
- Layer a 4-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Urban Garden designer paper on the front.
- Cut a 1 inch by 5-1/2 in strip of olive textured cs and adhere it to the lower part of the card.
- Tie ribbon around card and tie in a bow at right side of card front.
- Cut a 2-3/8 x 2-7/8 piece of Pacific Point and layer over ribbon at left edge of card.
- Cut a 2-1/4 x 2 piece of olive textured cs and adhere to Pacific Point piece.
- On a 1-1/8 x 1-3/4 piece of Whisper White stamp the largest flower from Fabulous Flowers in Pacific Point ink.
- On separate scrap pieces of Whisper White, stamp medium flower with Kiwi Kiss, flower stamen with Pacific Point, and "best wishes" with Kiwi Kiss.
- Punch sentiment with oval punch and layer on olive piece punched with large oval punch.
- Cut out medium flower and flower stamen and attach with rhinestone brad in center. Adhere to stamped flower from step 7 with a dimensional.
- Adhere to olive rectangle piece and affix sentiment ovals to upper right corner with dimensionals.
Labels: Boho Style, Flowers, SU Sets, Webb Lake Fun