Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #57

I was sifting through emails today between bursts of creativity and a dire need to clean up my work area, and landed on Beate's weekend sketch #57. I've never posted to one of her challenges specifically - or if I did I didn't realize it- so hopefully I did everything right.



Anywhoo... here's what I came up with. I bought the Jersey Shore DP back in July before it retired, and realized today it isn't a half bad match for Tangerine Tango. Not perfect, but pretty darn close. I also had a virgin stamp set - Spring Solitude - to break in.



The Jersey Shore piece is folded back on itself with a slip of Night of Navy scalloped and glued between. The flowers in the background are randomly watercolored with the aqua pen or 2 way glue and liberally coated with glitter. The white square was stamped, colored and then coated with glue using the glue pad so I could add a layer of glitter to the whole thing. The Tangerine Tango flower is cut out and affixed using the rhinestone brad and then I added coordinating adhesive gems to the corners. Note: I don't have the inverted corner rounder, so I use different sizes of circle punches to achieve the same look. Gotta love those double duty punches! Both the flower square and the Thank You are mounted up on dimensionals. The rest is self explanatory I think.



Thanks for looking!

Labels: , ,